So, you’ve played Minesweeper. And you can mark mines like nobody’s business. But what if there was a twist on an age-old game?
Reverse Minesweeper is a world where mines are surrreptitious, but the objective remains to mark all mines. Here are the rules:
- Some of the blank squares are mines.
- Clicking on a box will mark it as a mine.
- Clicking again will unmark it as a mine.
- When you mark all mines, and no incorrect boxes, you win.
- You cannot lose, except by giving up.
Source available on Github